Sunday, January 11, 2015

 Cheddar Cheese Muffins.


I was introduced to Cheese Muffins by my friend Indira. I liked them so much, I started baking them myself. They are so easy to make, you could make them in your sleep. You could try out variations, by adding more cheese or ham to it. The savory taste really appeals to your taste buds. 




        

              2 cups all-purpose flour         1 teaspoon salt         100 g butter         1 cup grated cheese         2 eggs         1 cup milk         3 teaspoons baking powder         paprika        

   1.   Rub butter into the flour and baking powder,add the cheese.2.  Beat eggs with milk and mix into the flour mixture.3.  Grease muffin tin and divide the mixture equally into the tin.4.  Sprinkle paprika and  bake at 250C for 20 minutes.

3 comments: